Don’t miss out on your chance to prove your slam dunk skills at Drop Zone! Challenge your friends to a Slam Dunk competition!
Trampoline use involves an inherent risk. Impact can result in serious or fatal head injury, paralysis and fracture.
JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK
Jump times start every 15 minutes! With the trampoline prices
you have access to the open jump
, slam dunk basketball, dodge ball
and the ninja course
! Check out the details!
Buy Tickets Prices
SLAM DUNK RULES:
- All jumpers must sign a Drop Zone FFC liability waiver in advance. Any jumper under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Waivers can be signed here.
- NO ONE under the age of 5 is allowed to participate on the main trampoline courts including Dodge Ball, Slam Dunk Basketball, or the Ninja Course (except for Little Tyke’s Time).
- Drop Zone jump socks are required, NO other trampoline park socks are allowed.
- DO NOT hang on the basketball rim
- No more than 2 players on the court at a time.
- ALWAYS empty your pockets before jumping. NO sharp objects or unauthorized devices (cameras, phone, etc.) allowed on the court.
- ALWAYS remain in control.
- ALWAYS follow the Court Monitor’s directions.
Failure to follow any of these or other rules at Drop Zone can/will result in the loss of your jump time without refund. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines so everyone is able to have a safe and fun time at our facility!