THE PARK DOORS WILL BE OPENED 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE FIRST JUMP TIMES OF THE DAY!
2018 HOLIDAYS–We will be Closed to Observe Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
Drop Zone Family Fun Center provides amazing fun for the entire family! Our 23,300 square foot building features Open Jump Trampolines, Trampoline Dodgeball and Basketball, Ninja Course, Laser Tag, Redemption Games with full redemption prize counter, Toddler Area with a Kangaroo jumper and 3-level jungle gym, “Time Out” Lounge with a Golf Simulator, and a Snack Bar with plenty of food and beverage options! We also have party rooms so you can celebrate a Birthday or Group event!
All participates must complete and sign a Drop Zone Family Fun Center liability waiver. All participants under the age of 18 must have a Drop Zone Family Fun Center liability waiver in completed and signed by a parent or guardian.
**Please note, jump times, laser tag times, toddler area and golf simulator times may be sold out during a day and time you are wanting to attend. Make sure to book tickets online in advance to guarantee your time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I have to purchase tickets online in order to jump? You are not required to purchase tickets in advance but it does guarantee your jump time. For weekend that get really busy, we suggest buying tickets online! However, you are more than welcome to purchase your tickets at the door!
- What if I buy tickets online and we are running late or someone doesn’t show up? Online tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable. Because the ticket you purchase subtracts jump spots from our capacity, we are unable to change them. If you are unsure of the time you will come, or the number of jumpers you may have, we suggest to wait and purchase your tickets at the door.
- What do I need to bring with me when I purchase tickets online? When you purchase tickets online, it will immediately give you an order confirmation number (and send one to your email). That order number or the barcode that is with it is all that we need. We can take that off of your smart phone or you may print it. You do not have to print each individual ticket.
- What is the policy on the ages for each area? Our big trampolines are for jumpers ages 5+ only. Jumpers under the age of 5 are required to jump in our Little Tykes Area. We do have Little Tykes Time on Tuesday and Thursday from 10am-Noon where ages 1 to 5 are allowed on the big trampolines without big jumpers!
- Can I sign the waiver for a child that isn’t mine? Waivers must be signed by a parent or legal guardian, NO exceptions. Waivers can be signed on our website or on the waiver stations in the facility. Once signed and check in, a waiver is saved in the system for 1 year. If you are unsure of your waiver being valid, it is always best to sign another before coming!