Drop Zone Family Fun Center’s 6500 sq.ft of trampoline space is a perfect opportunity to burn off some extra energy! Jump, bounce and flip to your heart’s content. Drop Zone jump times start every 15 minutes. Jumpers are welcome to stay for 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes. Drop Zone is designed for every age group and we want to make sure you jump safely. We ask that you become familiar with and follow the rules below. Please remember stay in your comfort zone! DO NOT ATTEMPT any activities, flips, jumps or tricks you don’t think you can handle. Court staff will ensure that the rules and regulations are followed.
Trampoline use involves an inherent risk. Impact can result in serious or fatal head injury, paralysis and fracture. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TRAMPOLINE, DODGEBALL, BASKETBALL, NINJA COURSE AND KANGAROO JUMPER RULES:
- All Jumpers must complete and sign a Drop Zone FFC liability waiver in advance. All jumpers under the age of 18 must have a Drop Zone FFC liability waiver completed and signed by a parent or guardian.
- NO ONE under the age of 5 is allowed to participate on the main trampoline courts Including Dodge Ball, Ninja Course, Basketball areas (except for Little Tyke’s Day) and those children between the ages of 5 to 7 must have someone 12 or older bouncing with them.
- Drop Zone non- slip trampoline socks are required, NO Shoes allowed
- DO NOT Jump if you have health limitations or injuries, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or are pregnant.
- DO NOT jump if you have a current injury for your own safety. You will not be allowed to jump if you have a cast or support braces.
- We ask that you help us protect our trampolines by not wearing denim, such as: Jeans, Jean Shorts or Jean Skirts.
- DO NOT land on head or neck.
- DO NOT affect another jumper’s bounce in any way, keep a good distance between jumpers. Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar size.
- DO NOT attempt to double-bounce another person (Bouncing Someone Else Higher)
- DO NOT attempt a double flip, regardless of your skill.
- DO NOT sit or lie on the court.
- DO NOT flip over the pads.
- NO rough play or running.
- NO climbing or hanging on the wall pads or nets.
- ALWAYS empty your pockets before jumping. NO sharp objects or unauthorized devices (cameras, phone, etc.) allowed on the court.
- ALWAYS remain in control.
- ALWAYS walk on and off the courts.
- ALWAYS follow the Court Monitor’s directions. DO NOT jump if a Court Monitor is not present.
Failure to follow any of these or other rules at Drop Zone can/will result in the loss of your jump time. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines. We want you to have fun and jump safely.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE RULES ARE NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR FUN, THEY ARE TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM INJURIES AND TO KEEP A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE BEST TIME.
Buy Tickets Prices