Drop Zone Family Fun Center's 6500 sq.ft of trampoline space is a perfect opportunity to burn off some extra energy! Jump, bounce and flip to your heart’s content. Drop Zone is designed for ages 5+ to ensure you jump safely. We ask that you become familiar with and follow the rules below. Please remember stay in your comfort zone! DO NOT ATTEMPT any activities, flips, jumps or tricks you don’t think you can handle. Court staff will ensure that all rules and regulations are followed.
Trampoline use involves an inherent risk. Impact can result in serious or fatal head injury, paralysis and fracture. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK
Jump times start every 15 minutes! With the trampoline prices
you have access to the open jump, slam dunk basketball
, dodge ball
and the ninja course
! Check out the details!
Buy Tickets Prices
TRAMPOLINE COURT RULES:
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE RULES ARE NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR FUN, THEY ARE TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM INJURIES AND TO KEEP A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE BEST TIME.
- All jumpers must sign a Drop Zone FFC liability waiver in advance. All jumpers under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Waivers can be signed here.
- NO ONE under the age of 5 is allowed to participate on the main trampoline courts including Dodge Ball, Slam Dunk Basketball, or the Ninja Course (except for Little Tyke's Time).
- Drop Zone jump socks are required, NO other trampoline park socks are allowed
- DO NOT affect another jumper’s bounce in any way, keep a good distance between jumpers. Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar size.
- DO NOT attempt to double-bounce another person (transferring your bounce to send them high into the air)
- DO NOT attempt a double flip, regardless of your skill.
- DO NOT sit or lie on the courts.
- DO NOT flip over the pads.
- NO rough play or running.
- NO climbing or hanging on the wall pads or nets.
- DO NOT land on head or neck.
- ALWAYS empty your pockets before jumping. NO sharp objects or unauthorized devices (cameras, phone, etc.) allowed on the court.
- ALWAYS remain in control.
- ALWAYS walk on and off the courts.
- ALWAYS follow the Court Monitor’s directions. DO NOT jump if a Court Monitor is not present.
- DO NOT Jump if you have health limitations or injuries, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or are pregnant.
- DO NOT jump if you have a current injury for your own safety. You will not be allowed to jump if you have a cast or support braces.
- We ask that you help us protect our trampolines by not wearing denim, such as: Jeans, Jean Shorts or Jean Skirts.
Failure to follow any of these or other rules at Drop Zone can/will result in the loss of your jump time without refund. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines so everyone is able to have a safe and fun time at our facility!