This is not your traditional dodgeball. Get ready to Dodge, Duck, Dive and Jump. Our dodge ball court has capacity for 10 players on each team - making for action-packed fun!
Trampoline use involves an inherent risk. Impact can result in serious or fatal head injury, paralysis and fracture. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK
Jump times start every 15 minutes! With the trampoline prices
you have access to the open jump
, slam dunk basketball
, dodge ball and the ninja course
! Check out the details!
Buy Tickets Prices
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE RULES ARE NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR FUN, THEY ARE TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM INJURIES AND TO KEEP A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE BEST TIME.
- All jumpers must sign a Drop Zone FFC liability waiver in advance. All jumpers under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Waivers can be signed here.
- NO ONE under the age of 5 is allowed to participate on the main trampoline courts including Dodge Ball, Slam Dunk Basketball, or the Ninja Course (except for Little Tyke’s Time).
- Drop Zone jump socks are required, NO other trampoline park socks are allowed.
- No Headshots, court monitor will call you OUT!
What is considered a HEADSHOT? Shot thrown directly to the face and/or ears. If you throw a headshot, you are OUT! If an opposing player ducks into a throw and it hits them on the head the individual hit by the ball is OUT!
- Once out you cannot re-enter until the next game begins.
- You are out if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross the center line, or throw a headshot.
- You may block/deflect a ball with another ball, however if you drop the ball that you used to block with YOU ARE OUT!
- When a dodgeball hits anything besides a person it is considered a “dead” ball.
- NO holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- In the event of an injury, everyone MUST immediately stop.
- You cannot go past the center of the court even to pick up the ball. You will be called OUT!
- When you are out walk off the court and stand on the walkway outside the court. Please watch for flying balls when walking off the court. To help avoid close headshots cover your head and ears with your hands.
- NO kicking the balls
- NO rough housing, cussing, wrestling or poor sportsmanship. You will be asked to leave the court.
- What the Referee Says is FINAL!
- ALWAYS empty your pockets before jumping. NO sharp objects or unauthorized devices (cameras, phone, etc.) allowed on the court.
- ALWAYS remain in control.
- ALWAYS walk on and off the courts.
- ALWAYS follow the Court Monitor’s directions. DO NOT jump if a Court Monitor is not present.
- DO NOT Jump if you have health limitations or injuries, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or are pregnant.
- DO NOT jump if you have a current injury for your own safety. You will not be allowed to jump if you have a cast or support braces.
Failure to follow any of these or other rules at Drop Zone can/will result in the loss of your jump time without refund. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines so everyone is able to have a safe and fun time at our facility!